Hosted by Institute for the Advancement of Breastfeeding and Lactation Education
Date: August 13, 2023
Time: 5 to 6:15 p.m. Pacific, via Zoom
Overview of the Case Series
The Institute for the Advancement of Breastfeeding and Lactation Education’s ‘Clinical Case Discussions in Breastfeeding Medicine’ is a monthly webinar series of 1.25-hour case presentations. The goal of this series is to enhance the clinical practice of breastfeeding medicine by bringing together physicians and other providers from around the world, in order to share experiences, evidence, and innovative ideas in clinical practice. This series is perfect for physicians and other providers who have been practicing breastfeeding medicine for several years, or for those who are exploring the field or just getting started.
- Anne Eglash MD, IBCLC, FAAP, FABM
- Karen Bodnar MD, IBCLC, FAAP, FABM
- Identify new strategies to evaluate and treat common and uncommon cases in breastfeeding
- Share ideas on clinical practice in breastfeeding medicine with colleagues.
- Share patient education handouts and clinical protocols on breastfeeding medicine topics.
- Identify areas of breastfeeding medicine where evidence is lacking, and where more research
Questions? Please submit questions through the IABLE website.