Hosted by Cynthia Bastian of Placer County Breastfeeding Coalition
Date: October 12-13, 2023
Time: 8 to 5 p.m. Pacific
Cost: $275 – Early Bird Registration available until 9/29/23;
$325 – General Registration begins on 9/30/23
Location: Valley Springs Church
2401 Olympus Dr, Roseville, CA, 95661
*Virtual and in person options are available. Please contact Cynthia for more details.
Featuring the following speakers:
- Dr. Thomas Hale
- Brandi Gates-Burgess, IBCLC
- Ann-Marie Christian McIntire
- Rohit Passi, MD, FAAP
- African American Breastfeeding History: Creating a Heritage of Health Is it Safe? Transfer of medication into human milk
- C.P.R. of Lactation
- Lactation and employment: Making Breastfeeding Work
- Community Milk Sharing: Breast Practices
- In the News: Opioids, Weight Loss Drugs (Monjaro, etc.), OTC Medications and Lactation
- Antidepressants, Antipsychotics, Bipolar Meds: What Should We Know?
- Equity in Maternal Child Health: Past, Present, and Future
Continuing Education: CERPs for IBCLC and Contact Hours for RNs will be offered to attendees. Approximately 12.5 units/hours will be available.
Food and Drink are included with registration.
Questions? Please contact Cynthia at 916-296-4061 or email email@example.com.