Hosted by San Diego County Breastfeeding Coalition
Date: October 26, 2023
Time: 9 to 11am Pacific Time, via Zoom
Early Bird Registration Extended til Midnight 10/20:
$18 – Early Bird Registration For SDCBC Members
$25 – Early Bird Registration For Non-Members
$24 General Registration For SDCBC Members:
$36 – General Registration For Non-Members
GROUP REGISTRATION RATES AVAILABLE (Up to 10 tickets per registration):
$150 – Early Bird Group Ticket For SDCBC Members
$200 – Early Bird Group Ticket For Non-Members
$200 – Group Ticket For SDCBC Members
$310 – General Registration Group Ticket For Non-Members
- 9:00 AM: Welcome
- 9:05 AM: Reducing SUID Risk Among High-Risk Infants at Local, State, and National Levels
- 10:35 AM: Q&A with Speaker
- 11:00 AM: End of Webinar
Speaker: Sunah Hwang MD, MPH, PhD
Preterm infants are at much higher risk for sleep-associated death than full term infants. Yet, they are much less likely to be placed in safe sleep positions or environments. This presentation will describe several interventions that seek to improve safe sleep practices among preterm infants.
- Describe the epidemiology of SUID and safe sleep practices for the general US infant population and for preterm infants .
- Describe clinical research, quality improvement, and implementation science approaches to improving safe infant sleep practices .
- Describe the critical role of families in NICU safe infant sleep quality improvement efforts.
Continuing Education Units: 2 CEU Contact Hours // 1.5 L-CERPs
Questions? Please contact Christina Lares at email@example.com