Hosted by Inland Empire Breastfeeding Coalition (IEBFC)
Date: July 25, 2023
Time: 2:15 to 3:15 p.m. Pacific
The IE Baby Friendly Hospital-Community Network is a collaboration of IE hospitals and community partners such as WIC and Black Infant Health, who come together to support the progress towards, the maintaining of, and the consistency of, breastfeeding friendly policies and practices across our counties, as we support the health of our Inland families through healthy first foods. We are currently networking and sharing our journeys of being Baby Friendly and deciding the future in regards to SB402.
- What the nurse discusses when a mother asks
- Protecting milk production
- Paced bottle Feeding or alternate methods of supplementing
- Various permission forms
- What does medically indicated mean?
- Purchasing agreements with hospitals and formula companies, making sure the who code is followed
Questions? Please contact email@example.com