Looking for a reason to register for the California Breastfeeding Summit before this year ends? Look no further! Here are the top 10 reasons to secure your spot now and welcome 2024 with inspiration and excitement:
- Beat the Procrastination Bug — Start your New Year’s resolutions early by making a proactive decision to advance your skills. No more waiting until the last minute!
- Early Bird Gets the Wisdom (and Savings!) — Save money and take advantage of the ability to pay later.
- Be a Trendsetter — Lead by example, showing your commitment to the latest research, trends and practices in lactation education, care and support.
- Avoid the FOMO — Fear of missing out? Secure your spot and rest easy knowing you’ll be part of this amazing educational and networking event.
- Gift Yourself Knowledge and Credit — Treat yourself to the gift of learning and inspiration. CEUs are available for eligible attendees.
- Expand Your Network — With almost 450 people already registered, you’re guaranteed to meet like-minded individuals from throughout the state.
- New Year, New Connections — Lactation is a relationship-focused field. Registering now guarantees you’ll get early access to the event app when it opens Jan. 2 — more time to make friends establish connections before the Summit begins on Jan. 23.
- Uncover What’s Working Right Now — The Summit isn’t just about research and best practices. It’s also a showcase of interventions and initiatives showing real results at the community and regional level.
- Be a Part of Something Bigger — Join a community dedicated to advancing lactation support and advocacy. Together, we can make a difference!
- Countdown to Fun — Who doesn’t love a good countdown? Register before the year ends and tick one more exciting thing off your 2023 list!
The Summit takes place from Jan. 23 to 25 online via the Whova event app. Ready to join the fun? Register now and be part of an event that’s shaping the future of lactation advocacy.